Spartan Planet Ng. is with a vision to ‘satisfy apartments and property needs (Shelter) as basic necessity of the entire populace.
Real estate is “property consisting of land and the buildings on it, along with its natural resource such as crops, minerals or water; immovable property of this nature; an interest vested in this (also) an item of real property, (more generally) buildings or housing in general. Also: the business of real estate; the profession of buying, selling, or renting land, buildings, or housing. It is a legal term used in jurisdictions whose legal system is derived from English common law in many developed countries.
Residential real estate may contain either a single family or multifamily structure that is available for occupation or for non-business purposes.
- Attached / multi-unit dwellings
- Apartment or Flat – An individual unit in a multi-unit building. The boundaries of the apartment are generally defined by a perimeter of locked or lockable doors. Often seen in multi-story apartment buildings.
- Multi-family-house – Often seen in multi-story detached buildings, where each floor is a separate apartment or unit.
- Terrace house (a. k. a. townhouse or rowhouse) – A number of single or multi-unit buildings in a continuous row with shared walls and no intervening space.
- Condominium – A building or complex, similar to apartments, owned by individuals. Common grounds and common areas within the complex are owned and shared jointly. In North America, there are townhouse or rowhouse style condominiums as well. The British equivalent is a block of flats.
- Cooperative (a. k. a. co-op) – A type of multiple ownership in which the residents of a multi-unit housing complex own shares in the cooperative corporation that owns the property, giving each resident the right to occupy a specific apartment or unit.
- Semi-detached dwellings
- Duplex– Two units with one shared wall.
- Detached dwellings
- Portable dwellings
- Mobile homes or Residential caravans – A full-time residence that can be (although might not in practice be) movable on wheels.
- Houseboats – A floating home
- Tents – Usually temporary, with roof and walls consisting only of fabric-like material.
The size of an apartment or house can be described in square feet or meters. This includes the area of “living space”, excluding the garage and other non-living spaces. The “square meters” figure of a house may report the total area of the walls enclosing the home, thus including any attached garage and non-living spaces, which makes it important to inquire what kind of surface area definition has been used. It can be described more roughly by the number of rooms. A studio apartment has a single bedroom with no living room (possibly a separate kitchen). A one-bedroom apartment has a living or dining room separate from the bedroom. Two bedroom, three bedroom, and larger units are common. (A bedroom is a separate room intended for sleeping. It commonly contains a bed and, in newer dwelling units, a built-in closet for clothes storage.)
Sales and marketing
It is common practice for an intermediary to provide real estate owners with dedicated sales and marketing support in exchange for commission. In most cases, this intermediary is referred to as a real estate broker or realtor, or a real estate agent or estate agent or real estate representative.